120*20/22 PCD Adjustable Scoring Saw Blade for Coated Wood-based
Features of PCD Saw Blade
1. Kerf thickness from 2.8 to 3.6mm, 12+12 teeth.
2. Chip-free scoring.
3. Use on horizontal and vertical panel sizing machines equipped
with scoring device.
4. High quality carbide cutting edges to guarantee long-lasting
Technical Description of PCD Saw Blade
PCD adjustable scoring blade for long-lasting performance! For
chip-free scoring of the plastic/paper-laminated panels. To be
inserted on horizontal and vertical panel sizingmachines equipped
with scoring device. Cut One-sided or two-sided laminated panels,
MDF. Special diamond tipped cutting edges to guarantee great
performance, anti-vibration design and expansion slots to reduce
noise. This tool is also produced by following precise procedures
and techniques to confer greater value and allow for higher
performance: sandwich siliver brazing, balancing and laser-cutting
for the steel plate.
Specificaiton of PCD Saw Blade
1. D=Outer Diameter, d=Center Hole Diameter, B=Tooth Thickness,
Z=No. of Tooth, TF=Tooth Feature.
2. Other specifications can be made according to customers'