Brand Name : KWS
Model Number : K5
Place of Origin : Chengdu, China
MOQ : 5pcs
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P
Supply Ability : 5,000pcs/month
Delivery Time : 1-30
Packaging Details : 1pc/package
Diameter : 120mm
Blade Material : Diamond PCD Material
Application : Laminates Board
Advantage : Sharpness and Durable
Teeth : 12+12
Color : None
120*20/22 PCD Adjustable Scoring Saw Blade for Coated Wood-based Panels
1. Kerf thickness from 2.8 to 3.6mm, 12+12 teeth.
2. Chip-free scoring.
3. Use on horizontal and vertical panel sizing machines equipped with scoring device.
4. High quality carbide cutting edges to guarantee long-lasting performance.
Technical Description of
PCD adjustable scoring blade for long-lasting performance! For chip-free scoring of the plastic/paper-laminated panels. To be inserted on horizontal and vertical panel sizingmachines equipped with scoring device. Cut One-sided or two-sided laminated panels, MDF. Special diamond tipped cutting edges to guarantee great performance, anti-vibration design and expansion slots to reduce noise. This tool is also produced by following precise procedures and techniques to confer greater value and allow for higher performance: sandwich siliver brazing, balancing and laser-cutting for the steel plate.
1. D=Outer Diameter, d=Center Hole Diameter, B=Tooth Thickness, Z=No. of Tooth, TF=Tooth Feature.
2. Other specifications can be made according to customers' requirements.
Adjustable Scoring Coated Wood - Based Panels 120 * 20 / 22 PCD Saw Blade Images